Strawberry sneak peek

Today was one of the unfortunate days when I had a very busy schedule on a very sunny day.

After finishing work I decided to practice a bit of calligraphy on the yard as it was so deliciously inviting. I had half an hour before I had to leave again, so I literally set up the table while running and then experimented with my Brause nib a bit.


The Brause 66EF is by far my favorite nib so far, it is great for modern calligraphy fonts, and it is surprisingly easy to work with. This was the first time I actually tried modern calligraphy without a sample - so exciting!

I wrote down the word "strawberry" in different sizes, before again literally running like a lunatic to catch my meeting. Lots of running today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Octopus day

So finally I bought a watercolor palette! And I enjoyed experimenting so much in the last couple of days that I pushed calligraphy aside d...